The Length of a Graceless Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 2:21 PM
      Good Guys,

      Is it possible that our distance from God's intent might be better-measured not by how sinful we are or have been, but by how graceless we have been or are? I have a feeling each takes the same measure of forgiveness, but one may actually be easier to repent of. Personally, I have seen more repentant sinners turn away from their sins than I have seen the bitter judgmental turn towards the dispensing of grace.

      I hope you will read my post, "The Length of a Graceless Day," at http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/ and share your thoughts on the subject.

      Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do