The Consequences of Careless Compassion

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011

        Should we pick up a drunk on the sidewalk and help him back into the bar so he won't think we are judging him?

      Should we pause to tell a prostitute she might look prettier in a brighter shade of pink?

      Should we stock a few essentials in the cabinet for the visiting addict to cook his meth?

      Should we give a list of topics for the local church gossip to make her job easier?

      (Read more at http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/)

      http://thomhunter.com/