The Bogeyman Myth of the Hateful Bigot

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011

      With all the furor over Apple's decision to remove the Exodus International app and other Christian-based iPhone apps, I've noticed an increase in the pro-gay agenda's claim that Christians, in expressing Biblical truth, are "hateful bigots.  So, I decided to address that myth this week on my blog. I hope you will read it at this link:  http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/03/bogeyman-myth-of-hateful-bigot.html

      Feel free to leave a comment on the blog, or here in the group.