Why Call It Brokenness?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011

      As we struggle, there are those who hang close and respond with what they hope will be comforting words: "You'll be fine."  Is that somehow expected to be more comforting than our own well-worn, oft-mis-proved "I'll be fine?"  Trite answers are convenient, but not compassionate.  How about a more honest one: "Yes, you are broken. Like me. But you don't have to be. Me either."