By What Are You Surrounded?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13 3:08 PM

      Good Guys,

      This week on the blog I took a look at some of the things around us that can make it more difficult for us to believe we can overcome our temptations. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read it and let me know your thoughts.

      Here's a paragraph from it:

      This is not a race. We don't spring from the blocks at the start of a pistol and try to beat everyone to redemption. We walk with the Lord, and pray for Him to set the pace and stay beside us all the way. He doesn't rush to the finish line and say, "Oh well." He takes each step with us until we get there and then He says "Well done." We don't start at the same place, run the same course, mark the same time, but we have the same Savior walking beside us as those who seek repentance for sins far removed from sexuality. Their path is different and perhaps just as hard, but the finish line is for all.  Don't turn your back on the finish line and turn around and start over. Go on. Every time you get back up, the finish line is little bit closer if you keep heading in the same direction.

      To read the whole post, just click on this link:  http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      Thom Hunter
      Visit my new website: http://thomhunter.com/

      My new book, Surviving Sexual Brokenness, is available on my blog at Signs of a Struggle,

          Those Not-So-Still Small Voices is now available by clicking here: Voices!