2010: A Grace Odyssey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011

      First of all, thank you all for your prayers following the fire that destroyed our house. It has been more than two weeks now and we are settling well into the transition phase as we get ready to re-build. God has been very good to us in this time.

      I hope you'll visit the blog this week and read my thoughts about grace. And, if you'd like to share yours, I'd sure like to hear them. We all need grace. And it is available to all of us.

      Here's the opening paragraph of the blog post:

      I will always be one who looks back. Out of my past, with all its levels of conjured contentedness concealed between cushions of deceit, I draw my emotion. In the losses, I find my determination. In the pain, I uncover energy to search for the truth of healing. In the regret, I discover grace. Out of the stupidity of ill-conceived actions and words, I hunger for wisdom. In the layers of the past, I see the unfolding of the future.

      To read the rest of the piece or to leave a comment, just click on this link:  http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      God Bless,

      Thom -- http://thomhunter.com/