The View From This Inn

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010

      First of all, Merry Christmas. Some of you may have heard that our house burned down this week. It's true. I have always been heartbroken when I have seen things happen in the lives of others, particularly just before Christmas. Believe me, it does give you a lot to thank about. And, for me, naturally, to write about, as that helps me think things through.

      I hope you'll visit the blog this week, where I share my thoughts in a post entitled "The View From This Inn."

      I am always very interested in your feedback. Here's the link to the blog:  http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/12/view-from-this-inn.html