Ban Obama in 2012 (He has to go!) and ban ABC News

  • Thomas Har
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010

      This report incensed me. Now it is wrong to be patriotic too? Bah humbug!

      All the basic rights we as Americans had enjoyed are going? Not good! First
      it was prayer in schools, then Christian manger scenes at Christmas then it
      was the Bible. Now it is US Flag as lapel pins. What is next? Wake up folks
      and smell the coffee burning. We are being sold down the river.

      Wise men (not "religious" or Politically correct) still seek Christ and I
      urge you to continue doing so! Let's not have a blue Christmas! He ever
      lives on to make intercession for us! Pray for this nation which is also
      quickly losing it's position as the most powerful nation on earth.

      I fought for the right to wear the pin and to have my Christian rights and
      yours protected and for our basic rights or face communism at home! Are our
      military loss of lives in vain? I survived many buddies but for what? But
      for the grace of God there go I!

      I say...Ban Obama in 2012 (He has to go!) and ban ABC News.

      ABC News Joins Obama- Bans American Flag Lapel Pins

      ABC News Joins Obama in
      Bans American Flag Lapel Pins

      ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS
      Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC bad. As you know she
      works for ABC. This should make your blood boil...it DOES mine!
      ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS! YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED
      ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER
      PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT
      'CAUSES'.
      SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A
      CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?
      I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY
      LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN
      FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!
      PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

      THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH:
      http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/abcflag.htm

      THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE CIRCULATED...QUICKLY

      www.heavenlyChristians.com

      Thanksgiving is "Thanksliving"

      Thomas Harvarden

    • Thomas Har