Hi Everyone

  • The
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      My Name is Ray
      This past sunday I rededicated my life to the Lord and I confessed about masturbating and the homosexuality and a friend was praying with me and afterwards he told me masturbation was Ok and also ask me to a pflag meeting and I was thinking before this asking him to mentor me but now I'm really not sure. What he said kind of floor me.I was wondering what the group would say I should do it's real strange to me.I want to leave this gay life behind and become what God wants me to be.
    • Charles Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hi Ray,

        I'm an older man who has struggled with same sex attraction all my life.

        From my experience masturbation is never really helpful. It may seem to offer temporary relief, but it has always drawn me away from God. Like a fool, I have often indulged in it, but my advice, based on a life time of struggle is that you should try your best not to do it. If you stumble, ask God's forgiveness straight away. If you are sincere, He will always forgive and restore you.

        It's wonderful news that you've re-dedicated your life to God. He will honour that.

        God bless you!
        Charles