Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] The True Victims of False Accusations

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
      Andrew,

      Good to hear from you.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I always need that.

      I want to make sure I understand your question about Covenant Eyes.  Are you wanting to download if as accountability on your computer?  If you want to do that, you can just click on the link on the ad on my blog and it will take you to the website where you can download it.  However, it's only free for 30 days . . . and then there is a monthly charge.

      If that's a problem, I think there might be some free accountability software out there also, but I'm not familiar with it.

      Let me know for sure what you are thinking.

      Thanks,

      Thom

      From: ThomH <th2950@...>
      To: Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 5 October, 2010, 3:19

      Good Guys,

      I have discovered in the writing of my story that transparency is not a partial prospect.  I either am, or I am not.  Like truth . . . transparency either is or isn't.  Anything less is confusing and confounding and eventually undoing.  Holding certain things back while trying to paint a complete picture is impossible.  Discerning minds can  follow the dots and see that they don't . . . somehow . . . fully connect.  It's time to add a few more dots, fill in a blank and answer the question that has played in people's minds:  "If he has repented, then why are his children still not a part of his life?"

      I hope you will read today's post about the destruction that can be caused by false accusations.  It's at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/10/true-victims-of-false-accusations.html

      Thank you and God Bless,