The True Victims of False Accusations

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      Good Guys,

      I have discovered in the writing of my story that transparency is not a partial prospect.  I either am, or I am not.  Like truth . . . transparency either is or isn't.  Anything less is confusing and confounding and eventually undoing.  Holding certain things back while trying to paint a complete picture is impossible.  Discerning minds can  follow the dots and see that they don't . . . somehow . . . fully connect.  It's time to add a few more dots, fill in a blank and answer the question that has played in people's minds:  "If he has repented, then why are his children still not a part of his life?"

      I hope you will read today's post about the destruction that can be caused by false accusations.  It's at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/10/true-victims-of-false-accusations.html

      Thank you and God Bless,

      Thom
    • jay orknay
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
        hi thom.  thanks as always for your postings and blogs.  how can i get free covenant eyes cover.  what is the procedure
        thanks
        blessings and Gods love
        andrew

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
          Andrew,

          Good to hear from you.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I always need that.

          I want to make sure I understand your question about Covenant Eyes.  Are you wanting to download if as accountability on your computer?  If you want to do that, you can just click on the link on the ad on my blog and it will take you to the website where you can download it.  However, it's only free for 30 days . . . and then there is a monthly charge.

          If that's a problem, I think there might be some free accountability software out there also, but I'm not familiar with it.

          Let me know for sure what you are thinking.

          Thanks,

          Thom