hi

  • verg.paul
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 3, 2010
      hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.
    • Charles Martin
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
        Hi. Welcome! I would be happy to chat.
        Charles.

        hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

      • jay orknay
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
          hi paul.  welcome to the group. it is unfortunate that you were met with abuse.  I am willing to chat.  you can email me or i am on yahooo
          blessings
          andrew

          hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

        • Paul Verg
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
            thanks charles

            hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

          • jay o
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 5, 2010
              Hi Ray, you are welcome. i am always here
              blessings and Godslove
              andrew your brother
            • jay o
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 2, 2010
                To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                andrew
              • MarkS
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 8, 2010
                  Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.

                  Love from Mark, and the Whole Group

                  --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@...> wrote:

                  > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                  > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                  > andrew

                • jay o
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 9, 2010
                    hi group its andrew and i am back
                  • jay o
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 11, 2010
                      Hi mark . thankyou so much for the message which has greatly encouraged me. also your love and compasion, I wish i was perfect and didnt greive God. i want to hang with you guys. thankyou for your love and acceptance
                      the police arrived at my door on thursday making enquiries about my message and i have never felt so sick or terrified or embarrassed. my mind went into over drive
                      andrew

                      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "MarkS" <x077mws@...> wrote:

                      > Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.
                      >
                      > Love from Mark, and the Whole Group
                      >
                      > --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                      > > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                      > > andrew

                    • John
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jan 29, 2013

                        hey have a look http://bit.ly/114Rljf