Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Re: We need moderater to help manage the group

  • jay orknay
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
      Hi What would the other duties entail.  I live in the UK. Would it need technical computer wizardry knowhow
      Andrew

      What it mainly entails is whenever your on your yahoo groups page if you
      see in red on this group the words MESSAGE PENDING you just approve the
      message and if it's spam you cust click delete. But would would also
      beable to do other things in the group too that regular members can't do
      if you saw fit.
      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, jay orknay <jayorknay@...>
      wrote:

      > what does it entail

      and I will make you a moderater.

    • MarkS
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 2010
        No it's very simple

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29, 2010
          I think it would be an extension of doing something for God and pleasing Him
          Is training provided
          blessings and Gods love and protection and guidance
          your brother
          andrew

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2010
            Jay I made you a moderator it's easy and you shouldn't need any training but if you have any questions. The main thing I need you to do is just to check the posts from new people to see if there spam.