Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Re: We need moderater to help manage the group

  • jay orknay
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28 4:13 PM
      Hi What would the other duties entail.  I live in the UK. Would it need technical computer wizardry knowhow
      Andrew

      What it mainly entails is whenever your on your yahoo groups page if you
      see in red on this group the words MESSAGE PENDING you just approve the
      message and if it's spam you cust click delete. But would would also
      beable to do other things in the group too that regular members can't do
      if you saw fit.
      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, jay orknay <jayorknay@...>
      wrote:

      > what does it entail

      and I will make you a moderater.

    • NewKnightRider
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28 9:01 PM
        If you still need a moderator, I'm willing.
        I'm also willing to be examined under the proverbial microscope.

        Larry (jeffnkr)

        Anyone wanting to become a moderater please respond to this message, and I will make you a moderater.

      • MarkS
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29 8:50 AM
          No it's very simple

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29 9:33 PM
            I think it would be an extension of doing something for God and pleasing Him
            Is training provided
            blessings and Gods love and protection and guidance
            your brother
            andrew

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2010
              Jay I made you a moderator it's easy and you shouldn't need any training but if you have any questions. The main thing I need you to do is just to check the posts from new people to see if there spam.