We need moderater to help manage the group

  • MarkS
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
      Anyone wanting to become a moderater please respond to this message, and I will make you a moderater.

    • jay orknay
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
        what does it entail

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
          What it mainly entails is whenever your on your yahoo groups page if you
          see in red on this group the words MESSAGE PENDING you just approve the
          message and if it's spam you cust click delete. But would would also
          beable to do other things in the group too that regular members can't do
          if you saw fit.
          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, jay orknay <jayorknay@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
            Hi What would the other duties entail.  I live in the UK. Would it need technical computer wizardry knowhow
            Andrew

            wrote:

            > what does it entail

          • NewKnightRider
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 28, 2010
              If you still need a moderator, I'm willing.
              I'm also willing to be examined under the proverbial microscope.

              Larry (jeffnkr)

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 29, 2010
                No it's very simple

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 29, 2010
                  I think it would be an extension of doing something for God and pleasing Him
                  Is training provided
                  blessings and Gods love and protection and guidance
                  your brother
                  andrew

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 2, 2010
                    Jay I made you a moderator it's easy and you shouldn't need any training but if you have any questions. The main thing I need you to do is just to check the posts from new people to see if there spam.