So Where Do We Go From Here?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010

      It dawned on me this week as I was writing the blog that it was the 100th blog post.  So, I simply asked myself the question "So where do we go from here?"

      Here's a little snippet from an introspective and personal look at the question:

      The words "So where do we go from here?" can make the memories flow, flooding me with the undeniable reality of some really bad answers to that question, sometimes in part because there really was not, at the time, much consideration for the "we" part of it.  It was too often more of an "I" question, refusing to realize that there are very few places we go without dragging others there along with us like resistant back-seat children rolling their eyes and protesting as we pull into yet another roadside attraction on a less-than-rollicking ride down some never-ending highway. (Read more at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/)