Is Masturbation a Sin?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010

      I know this subject has been covered many times, but it will always come up on occasion.  I think this post by Christ Stump at Exodus International is very good.  If masturbation concerns you, you might check it out.

    • Theo Thompson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
        Hey man,

        All i no on dis subject iz that God loves us man.I wen backwards n forward n kinda inbetween on dis subject n I fink Grace iz da key...
        If I look at myself n say is the Lord Lord of al my life Body Soul Sprit then da answer is not 24/7 n we al need to strive through his Power to get ther.
        One of dem areas is mastubation.I no im learnin n growing n takin fings on board constantly n the battle of da mind can be tuff.
        Dis has kinda ment not givin myself into areas ,places ,people,conversations textin websites etc etc that i no will get me in that state.....
        I belive the Lord wants us to break away from going up n down the spritual journey to being constant .it kinda means that we hav 2 make dem dessissions n pray....
        n it aint gunna happen overnite yea its asking waiting n then obeyin....

        I pray 4 al u guys yea your jourey Will Take u to Freedom .....

        bless t.

        I know this subject has been covered many times, but it will always come up on occasion.  I think this post by Christ Stump at Exodus International is very good.  If masturbation concerns you, you might check it out.

      • jay orknay
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2010
          Hi my dear Theo.  u r so right in what you say in this post.  we are in a battle for our lives. God loves us in his grece and He will give us strength to overcome.  this can be overcome. m is addicte-. i am speking from experience
          blessings and protection and Gods love
          your friend
          andrew

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
            Hey thanks man,

            its soo tru man n my prayers r dat we keep realizin that in His Grace we hav that opertunity 2 jus be in his arms.

            my needs man r that i can expess dat wen im arround my crew.thats my next step.

            everyone noes me as a gayboi n i dont wana look a hipacrit n dat do u no wat i mean

            peace

            T.

            ________________________________

            >I know this subject has been covered many times, but it will always come up on
            >occasion.  I think this post by Christ Stump at Exodus International is very
            >good.  If masturbation concerns you, you might check it out.
            >

            >http://exodusyouth. net/2010/ 07/27/masturbati on-is-it- sin/
            >

            >God Bless,
            >

            >Thom
            >http://thom- signsofastruggle .blogspot. com/