Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Let's Trade: My Sins for Yours?

  • NewKnightRider
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 10:41 PM
      Your encounter with "Mr. Unforgiveness" says a lot! Many times I wished that I had to deal with something a little more "socially acceptable".  Once or twice, I made the mistake of being honest, when other brothers in Christ, asked me if I was doing okay, and if I needed prayer. I learned very quickly not to do that! Some Christian men cannot handle it. If you deal with alcoholism, drugs, or kleptomania, for example, then you are tempted by an inanimate object. If you are challenged with sexual sin, your object is another person.
      I do not like being challenged with homosexuality. But I do praise God that I am not challenged by something more "socially acceptable". If I had been, I might not have come to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, and therefore would not have known how much He loves me.  I might have died and gone to Hell.

      jeffnkr