counselling

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 5:45 AM
      Hi guys,
      I would like to offer counselling by mail (free of cost of course) to those of you who feel quite desperate struggling with their homosexual feelings. I am a Christian counsellor struggling myself at times.
      But I feel it's always easier to help someone else than to help yourself. I want to be an encouragement to you. Please contact me if you feel the need. I'm not really a forum person though I may post at times.But you could contact me personally on sam4friend@... or by chat. God bless, Sam