Which Face will Win the Race?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2010

      I just returned from the Exodus International Freedom Conference.  It was amazing and encouraging to see so many men and women coming together to celebrate change and to lift each other up in the effort.  We can resist these temptations; God provides a way for all of us.

      As I posted a new blog piece this morning, I was reflecting a bit on the past and the long and painful journey some of us have to endure to experience the joy of finishing the race.  I hope you'll read it and let me know your thoughts.  It's called Which Face will Win the Race? and all you have to do is click this link to read it:  http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      Here's a little piece from it:

      When I am still and focused, I try to see the past as God sees it in his way of flowing time where past and present and future meld into just being.  Where was and is and still to be are . . . one.  And I see a little boy, a struggling teen, a stumbling man and . . . I know them. Indeed, when I try really hard to see all three as God does . . . I even like them.  I see them in snapshots, first with an old black-and-white Polaroid, then a Kodachrome Kodak Instamatic, then in digital brilliance.  A little boy with a burr . . . a kid with a cowlick . . . a teen with shaggy hair on his shoulders . . . a man with graying thinness. Snap . . . snap . . . blink.

    • theothompson666
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
        Hey man

        Jus 2 let u no ur site iz a blessin man

        da Lord has not finished with any of us n he chose all 4 a reason

        keep liftin His name keep liftin his praisw keep liftin his power.

        T.