New Member

  • Andy Rhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005

      Hello all,

                  My name is Andy Rhodes.  I am a 24 year old college student.  I go to Sam Houston State University in Huntsville , Texas .  I’m majoring in Journalism and Radio/Television and minoring in Spanish and Music.  I’ve been struggling with homosexuality for about 6 years now.  I’ve never acted out, yet.  I’ve been dealing with masturbation for as long as I remember.  During my bad spells of depression, I only do it 1 time a day if that.  I can go only 2 or 3 days without masturbating.  However, when I’m feeling better, I can masturbate 2-3 times a day.  It’s the only way I know how to deal with my homosexuality.  Also, since I am a Christian, I thought every part of homosexuality was biblically wrong.  However, I’ve talked to a couple of people and done some reading online and I’m not so sure homosexuality is biblically wrong, except for porn/lust/masturbation and such.

      Your Brother in Christ

      Andy Rhodes

      9009 Rolling Oak Court
      Montgomery, Texas 77316