The Graceless Gospel of Guilt

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2010
      Good Guys,

      The gospel of guilt:  "From him who fails much, much failure is expected."

      Intrigued?  I hope you'll visit the blog this week.  And, of course, I am always interested in your thoughts shared here or on the blog itself.  Your insight is always helpful to those who read.

      Just click on this link and you'll be there:  http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
        The Graceless Gospel of Guilt

        Good Guys,

        I'm giving away 5 copies of  my book, Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do this week in a random drawing of people who choose to share the blog post further to their Facebook Friends, or leave a comment on the blog after reading it . . . if you happen to be someone who doesn't do Facebook.  Either way, if you leave a comment, or forward the post, just shoot me an e-mail and I you will be in the random drawing for one of the five copies to be given away. (Your e-mail will be used only for the drawing!)

        Thanks for reading and sharing the truth of grace with those who struggle. Feel free to friend me if you are on Facebook.

        Here's a paragraph from this week's blog post and a link to the blog if you would like to read the post and enter the drawing for a free copy of Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do. ------

        When we rise into grace, we may stand on legs with bloody knees and extend scraped palms.  This is where the healing begins.  Not in the dark recesses of the cave where we shiver in the dark, but in the light, where the pain begins to absorb the warmth of grace and we display our wounds and pray for healing.  I just think that sometimes we look to the left and the right for someone to tell us how to get out of this pit of sorry guilt . . . and we need to look up.  For correction and mercy and the courage to embrace grace.  (For more, please go to http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/)

        God Bless,

        Thom -- http://thomhunter.com/

        The YouTube trailer for the book is located at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt7LdZwegkU