just joined the group

  • joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      what a great idea for a group....i try to separate my desire to
      constantly jackoff from my spiritual self.....i believe in rebirth
      and a Christ centered life but it is so difficult when all you
      want to do is jerk yourself off constantly.....i like guys..my
      chemistry just won't change .....sorry about my profile but it
      is all true what i put in there ....this feels good to
      share ....thank you all