Re: I feel very angry today

  • muscleleg
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi Mike!

      Anger is a normal human emotion found within a world filled with much
      negativity. However, we as humans have choices. We can either choose
      to make this world a better place by having positive responses to
      negative life situations or we can choose to increase the negativity
      in our world by having negative (angry) responses. You are the one
      who can decide to bring heaven upon earth and create a lovely
      environment around you. It will take time however but I have seen by
      having positive responses and kind thoughts, words and deeds towards
      everyone especially our enemies (that can include family members)you
      are able to transform the world around you into a bit of heaven on earth.

      Praying is the most powerful force on the face of the earth. Pray and
      meditate daily (1 hour) on the positive changes you would like to
      bring about in your life and in your world. The Holy Rosary given to
      us by the Mother of God teaches this. Ask God to help you because
      without his help it is impossible to rid our lives of evil (evil
      thoughts, words or deeds). And then become that positive change you
      want to see in your life and in your world. Be kind to your enemies
      and you will eventually bring positive changes into your world. Look
      at each person as a son or daughter of God no matter how they react to
      you. You wouldn't want to hurt (in thought, word or deed) a son or
      daughter of God, now would you?

      It doesn't matter what others say or do against you. To a large extent
      you can't control that. You can however influence it. Always remember
      that what matters is your response to the situation. You can decide
      to make matters better or worse by your response. Choose to make
      matters better. By doing so you will not only benefit many others by
      your positive response but mostly you will be helping yourself and
      bestowing graces upon yourself for choosing to be a coworker of Jesus
      in bringing about the Kingdom of God here on Earth. Sometimes being
      silent and having humble acceptance is a positive response. Contrary
      to what many believe it takes courage and strength to not feed an
      argument that will only breed contempt and hatred.

      Remember to be kind in thoughts, words and deeds towards your enemies
      and have a spirit of humble acceptance of what life offers you at any
      particular moment in time and the Holy Spirit will be upon you
      forever. For you have become like Jesus.

      Anger will eat at you and destroy you from the inside out. Loving
      people especially your enemies will make you Happy and strong and will
      create Heaven on Earth.

      With Love in Jesus Christ

      Bob