975This Won't Hurt a Bit

  • ThomH
    May 6, 2010

      I hope your week is going well.  If you get a chance to visit the blog, I would, as always appreciate your thoughts.  I hope it will be helpful to you.

      Here's a brief graph from the blog, this week, which is titled "This Won't Hurt a Bit."  Just click on the link below to read the whole post.

      Honestly . . . would it hurt that bad for us to just be honest with each other?  Sexual brokenness -- whether it manifests itself as homosexuality, sexual addiction, pornography, idolatry, adultery, self-indulgence or another form -- hurts.  It wreaks havoc.  It can destroy the broken one and devastate the lives of those who are close enough to feel the impact of the personal implosion.  In the mean-time, while we debate whether it is too painful to be truthful, we let culture administer so much anesthesia that all affected become numb.

      Read the rest at:  http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/