82Just checking in guys!

  • rach12348
    Nov 4, 2004
      Hey Guys,

      My name is Ralph, and I have been here for a while, but never had the
      courage to write. I am 35 and have been struggling with masturbation
      my wife left me in January..almost a year now. We had a good
      marriage (I
      thought), and sex was regular and wholeome and sacred, but something
      happened and boom it was over! So, I turned to masturbation. I have
      confessing with my priest regularly, and he has been understanding.
      certainly does ask a lot of questions, and I am completely embarassed
      to talk
      about masturbating and touching myself, but in the dark confessional
      manage to stutter out my thoughts and actions. He says it is healing
      to do
      this. He often comes out to talk to me when I am finished
      confessing, and that
      is what I really find difficult! He is nice, of course, but I feel
      like I've just
      opened my sexual soul to him in the dark, and here he is talking to
      me as if I
      had talked about coffe or cake!

      Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and let you know I'm working on my
      habits and
      praying hard to overcome the weakness of the mind. Nice to feel
      there is a
      group out there helping each other along!

      Hope you all are well, and I'll check in from time to time.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic