652Re: yes, He truly is

  • hankf2008
    May 10, 2008
      I have to agree with John S.
      The more I think about it, I have worshipped by own penis for much
      too long. God alone is worthy of our worship. Someday my penis will
      rot away, but God will go on forever and I want to be with Him.

      Hank

      The more --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "John Spooner"
      <skunk16@...> wrote:

      > Hello Carl.
      > With the greatest respect to you, while you ask for help
      in overcoming a masturbation problem and end by saying "in Him" you
      have the following wording (below) in your profile, I would suggest
      that this totally negates your post. Also the words "who
      ritually worship the HOLY PENIS as GOD, LORD and SAVIOR!" are
      blasphemous, God Himself commanded that we are to have no other God
      besides Him. The Scripture also says that only God is Holy.
      > Regards. John S.
      >

      > More About Me
      > Hobbies:
      > intense, hardcore, ritual masturbation, religous PHALLIC WORSHIP,
      gooned perverted ceremonial MASTURBATION....total proud addicted
      masturbator, chronic and proud...desire to form a church of men who

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic