474Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Re: Gus

  • j renken
    Mar 31 10:05 AM
      there is alot going on between age marriage finances feelings god service - i will get in more detail this weekend as is a longggg story

      Glen Johnson <glenjon10@...> wrote:
      I am male, married, 45.  My struggle has been with porn and masturbation.   I am free of this now, but still deal with tempations.

      Can you tell me a little about what is going on in your life brother?   Also, see the link in my profile.  It will take you to a group I am hosting.

      Glen.

      j renken <jarenken@...> wrote:
      hey thanks - i always take help

      glenjon10 <glenjon10@...> wrote:
      Brother,  have you had any luck finding someone to help you?