473Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Re: Gus

  • Glen Johnson
    Mar 31, 2006
      I am male, married, 45.  My struggle has been with porn and masturbation.   I am free of this now, but still deal with tempations.

      Can you tell me a little about what is going on in your life brother?   Also, see the link in my profile.  It will take you to a group I am hosting.

      Glen.

      j renken <jarenken@...> wrote:
      hey thanks - i always take help

      glenjon10 <glenjon10@...> wrote:
      Brother,  have you had any luck finding someone to help you?