290Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Re: Sexual Struggles

  • Jimmy Jones
    Jun 2, 2005
      Dude that was an "uplifting" message....in more ways than one.  Maybe we could use a little less detailed info.  All of that "sex" talk gets me cranked up.  I sure don't need help in that department.  :-)

      liveblueforever <liveblueforever@...> wrote:
      John,

      I'm new here but have been reading several posts and you make a good
      point about male bisexuality: most of us are but will never admit
      it.  In fact, I would argue that most men are sexually attracted to
      other men and definitely want a same sex sex experience but reject
      the "gay lifestyle/being gay" label that now goes with same sex sex.
      Take masturbation for example.  Now many of us do it because we
      discover it by accident and just do it but secretly we know that our
      friends and other guys are jakcing too and that is a huge moment of
      eroticism for us.  Also, we know that all of us are fascinated by our
      cum and shooting it but most men deny buddy jacking or cirlce jerking
      for fear of ridicule and persecution.

      The real issue as to why so many men deny their same sex urges is
      that guys having sex with each other is great sex.  Let's face it, it
      is and that is why this issue is complicated at times because no one
      wants to admit that sinning can be so good.  It doesn't matter
      whether you are sucking, stroking, penetrating, or all of it when
      guys get it on with guys and it is done right we all know that the
      experience and orgasms are out of this world and why the stronghold
      of same sex sex can set in and convince us we are "gay."  Getting
      past the plain hot good sex of guys doing each other helps to free
      one from the stranglehold that sucking a buddy and circle jerking can
      drive you to do.

      Sexual struggles are just a symptom of how the enemy lays a
      stronghold on you to blind you to God's love and power.  Yet, when
      you recognize that God can break that stronghold and you surrender it
      to Him the liberty of being in Christ is realized.  Further, those
      temptations become less enticing and say seeing a hung cock does not
      turn you on like it once did and if it does you are not overwhelmed
      with crazed, lust out thoughts to suck it.

      Joey

      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "brother_buddy01"
      <brother_buddy01@y...> wrote:
      > a recent post from brothersinchrist@yahoogroups
      >
      > Hi Will, thanks for joining.  Hey it's difficult as far as the
      > struggle stuff goes.  Have you ever questioned your sexuality in a
      > way that perhaps you may be bisexual.  It's funny how most guys
      > won't admit that but the majority of males do have bisexual desires
      > though a good portion don't act on them for reasons perhaps they
      > desire women more than males so it keeps them in a "safe" spot and
      > free from public humiliation if ever caught.  Then there are the
      > guys who sneak around and hide and enjoy sexual adventures with
      > other men but would never admit it to anyone for fear of
      > persecution. Immature male peer pressure. < Most of the bisexual
      men
      > who are struggling fall into this category.  Sad to say that as
      > hypocritical as it sounds, it is this group of men that comes down
      > extra hard on the openly gay man.  Then there is this new breed of
      > male that is into this denial attitude.  The modern word for it
      > is "One the down-low".  This means men who call themselves straight
      > but enjoy having sex with other guys just for sex but are still
      > straight.  Sounds like bisexuality to me mingled with terrible
      > ignorance.  If you are bisexual, that is ok.  I am a 42 year old
      gay
      > man and have never been with a woman.  Have I ever desired a
      woman?,
      > well I thought about maybe perhaps what it would be like but the
      > drive for a woman is not that strong so it is easier for me avoid.
      > Women are beautiful to me love flowers or sunsets.  There is no
      > sexual draw there, but in certain males I see xexual beauty and
      that
      > is different. It is my attraction to other males that is my hook
      > line and sinker.  I started this group and am no better than anyone
      > else here.  Why just this past weekend, I jacked several times and
      > on the internet in private chat rooms with other men, some married,
      > one was a very masculine looking fireman who enjoys cyber like I
      > do.  I admit this to let you guys know that I am in the pot along
      > side of you and I know the stronghold this stuff has in my life
      even
      > now as a serious believer in Christ. Even though I have decided to
      > make Christ my Lord now, the struggle has not gotten easire but
      > somedtimes it feels like the heat is being turned up even!
      Remember
> [...]
      > seeking whom he may devour?"   It is by these and other trials that
      > we are strengthened and learn to truely lean on God and then we see
      > the growth and maturity afterward and produce fruit either of
      wisdom
      > or strength or faith and trust.  Making us even stronger in God for
      > the next trials ahead.  This power truely is of God and not
      > ourselves, thank God.  Cause God knows how proud and puffed up man
      > can get thinking that he is so spiritual and he himself is doing
      > it.  Such a person is preparing his own great fall.  But even after
      > a great fall there is time and a chance for renewal.  There is
      > always hope.

      > Please don't be so worried about what you call your"homo desires".
      > Honestly I do believe that that is part of your makeup.  I know it
      > is part of mine.  I can't change that.  The only thing I can do is
      > lean in on God and Christ.  I really don't ask God to change me
      > sexually anymore.  But rather I ask God to help make me sexually
      > pure in body and heart.  My sexuality hasn't changed, but what I do
      > with my sexuality is the whole key. Making better choices regarding
      > my sex drive. I am tired of hating myself because our culture
      > dictates what a "real man" is.  In my opinion, a real man cares for
      > his fellow man and tries to understand.  Walking a mile in his
      shoes
      > so to speak and not the Neanderthal like aggressiveness we see in
      > this fast paced competitive world that we are in.    The journey
      > with Christ should not be by your own efforts but rather God has to
      > show you stuff.  Continue to ask Him in prayer.  Be patient.  Even
      > if you jack off 10 times a day, just go to Him for forgiveness
      every
      > time and dwell on his mercy. You are no suprise to God and neither
      > am I! ;-)  I can't say this enough and it has been working ever so
      > slowly in my own life the phrase> "He who has been forgiven much,
      > loves much.  Please feel free to share any of your struggles here.
      > God will bless you just try and spend some time with Him in quiet.
      > Welcome to the group!
      > Peace,
      > John
      >
      > signshow2000 <signshow2000@y...> wrote:
      > Fellas,
      >
      > I am married man (14 yrs) who struggles with thinking about,
      looking
      > at
      > and lusting after other guys and j/o about them.  I am 39 yrs old,
      > got
      > 4 kids and want to be free from my homo desires and j/o too!!  I
      > love
      > my wife, my kids and being married, but I have a monster in my
      > life.
      > She knows about my battle and has known since we dated.  I also
      > struggle with the internet, yuck.  I read the erotic stuff, not so
      > much
      > the porn...which I think is worse cuz then I imagine way too much!

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic