249Re: [jacking_it] Re: God Is Still Speaking..."Never Place a Period Where God Has Placed A Comma"

  • Jimmy Jones
    May 4, 2005
      Well, actually that is easier said than done.  I can't actually access the groups from where i work (wich is where i receive these emails).  So i just wanted to know what it was about before i wasted my time.  Just a short description would be great.  Thanks!

      wheeler4 <bud241@...> wrote:
      --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Jones <oldbraceface2000@y...>

      www.stillspeaking.com.   Bud
      >Just pull up my profile and click on the www.stillspeaking.com link