213Re: [jacking_it] Hi

  • Jimmy Jones
    Apr 18 5:43 AM
      I think i have left the group but sure do enjoy getting this uplifting messages.  Just one question, what is SSA?

      Tony Allen <supertone4christ@...> wrote:

      great advice from nathan........and what sucks even
      worse is that satan is so good at getting us at our
      weak spots. he's been doing this for thousand years.
      he knows how to break us down.

      but there is a really awesome thing about all of
      this......and that is God. he is so freaking awesome,
      he can take our mistakes and weaknesses into weapons
      against satan.

      he took my SSA addiction to call me into ministry
      being a Biblical Counselor and helping guys with
      sexual addictions. i'm still only a junior in college
      working on my B.S. in Psychology and minor in
      counseling, but God has a lot in store for me all
      because satan decided to mess with me.

      good look bud, may God bless you on your journey to
      come closer to him.

      -Tone

      --- nathan savage wrote:

      > hello toby, my hame is nathan and im 26yo first i
      > would like to tell you that God is faithful and he
      > is LOVE , ok first ? are you i a church 2ND find
      > you a accountable person maybe someone older next
      > you must must must spen time in the word everyday
      > this will be a long process but dont get down just
      > keep at it plus you will have to distance yourself
      > from this guys it will be hard at first Gal 5:16-20
      > . but keep at it try reading a chapter of prov. a
      > day it will talk 31 days and continue to do it this
      > is no quick fix , you will have days that you will
      > fall but help is here if you confess and repent
      > 1John 1:5-9 , you must cut down tv time mostly at
      > night and when no one is at home i dont know if the
      > disd plays al day but set some boundaries know it
      > will help you build a strong foundation. this is no
      > easy road and im praying everyday but victory is the
      > LORDs and we must walk in it also by his power just
      > remember that the cleansing hurts but it is for your
      > Good the word is all we have
      > read it with all you god like this was the last
      > time you would see it you may have to be alone for
      > awhile but surround yourself around bro. in CHRIST
      > real bro. not just someone who go to church there
      > plenty of those rem God LOVe you what ever you do he
      > does not love the sin remember the Ap. Paul said in
      > 1cor. i think 6 chap. everthing in permissible but
      > everything is not benifit to you so be watchful and
      > saty in your Word bro. God bless you back everthing
      > up that someone says to you with the word no matter
      > have much you like them or how good it sounds talk
      > to you later
      > Jimmy Jones wrote:Amen
      > brother. Me too.
      >
      > tobymartinez16 wrote:
      > Hi. I recently got saved and want to try to stop
      > doing it, but i
      > can't seem to help it. I would like for someone to
      > talk to me about
      > it. It is difficult when i have friends who do it
      > in front of me and
      > my brother does it at nite. i am also into soccer
      > and guys mess
      > around all the time. I try to keep my mind off of
      > it, but we have a
      > satellite dish and we get porn on it..plus it is all
      > over the
      > internet
      > plus sometimes when i think about girls i know it is
      > more than i can
      > seem to control. i pray the Lord will help me
      > overcome this bad thing.
      >
      > Thanks, toby

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child
      > in need? �Click Here to meet a Girl
      > And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
      > And Change His Life Learn More

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide

      Would you Help a Child in need?
      It is easier than you think.
      Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/7_VolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Do you Yahoo!?