207Re: [jacking_it] Hi

  • Jimmy Jones
    Apr 12, 2005
      Amen brother.  Me too.

      tobymartinez16 <tobymartinez16@...> wrote:

      Hi.  I recently got saved and want to try to stop doing it, but i
      can't seem to help it.  I would like for someone to talk to me about
      it.  It is difficult when i have friends who do it in front of me and
      my brother does it at nite. i am also into soccer  and guys mess
      around all the time.  I try to keep my mind off of it, but we have a
      satellite dish and we get porn on it..plus it is all over the
      internet
      plus sometimes when i think about girls i know it is more than i can
      seem to control. i pray the Lord will help me overcome this bad thing.

      Thanks, toby

      Do you Yahoo!?