  • tobymartinez16
    Apr 11, 2005
      Hi. I recently got saved and want to try to stop doing it, but i
      can't seem to help it. I would like for someone to talk to me about
      it. It is difficult when i have friends who do it in front of me and
      my brother does it at nite. i am also into soccer and guys mess
      around all the time. I try to keep my mind off of it, but we have a
      satellite dish and we get porn on it..plus it is all over the
      plus sometimes when i think about girls i know it is more than i can
      seem to control. i pray the Lord will help me overcome this bad thing.

      Thanks, toby
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic