1366This May Hurt a Little

    Aug 27, 2012

      Giving a pass to anyone who sins sexually is nothing more than cultural bias.  Sexual sin is sexual sin.  I personally think Jesus would have spent just as much time drawing in the sand for the homosexual as he did for the adulteress.  And he would have given the same advice:  "Go and sin no more."

      I hope you'll click on the link below and read the entire post on my blog, Signs of a Struggle

      Here's the link:  This May Hurt a Little .

      As always, my books are available for 50% off to group members at this link:  BridgeBack Ministries Books .

      In Him,