1308This is No Place for Cowards

    Sep 1, 2011

      Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts over the past months since our house burned. We're moving into our new house this morning and I will finally have a home office again. I'm looking forward to more interaction. Here's a snippet from this week's blog post: "This is no Place for Cowards."  I hope you'll read it and let me know your thoughts.

      "It stands to reason to me that if Christians can embrace the idea that bad things happen to good people . . . then we would be able to wrap our arms around the idea that good people  -- even Christians -- do a fair amount of those bad things." --   Read more at Signs of a Struggle.