1210Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Hi

  • The Boy
    Oct 5, 2010
      Thanks Andrew

      From: jay o <jayorknay@...>
      To: Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 12:19:50 PM
      Subject: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Hi

      Hi Ray Congratulatins on your rededication of your life. It is wonderful you want to give masturbation and homosexuality. That is fantastic news
      What you said about your friend disturbes mes. He said that masturbation is ok. I disagree with that as it can become addictive and I speak from bitter experience. He invited you to pflag meeting. I would be very wary and careful about going considering what he said about masturbation. You yourself said the comment floored you. I would take steps to distance myself. God loves you, He is so close to you and you ar precious to Him. Run to Him for protection under His wings. Psalm 91 and also read Psalm 139. The latter psalm is superb in imparting Gods love and knowledge and care of us
      blessings and Gods love protection and strength
      your brother
      andrew

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic