      From: verg.paul <verg.paul@...>
      To: Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 3 October, 2010 23:27:08
      Subject: [Jesus-is-our-victory] hi

      hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic