1142Re: hey

  • theothompson666
    Jun 25, 2010
      hey itsa al abou comin 2 the cross open man

      the lord chose al of us nowing we wud srew up and fail

      BUT He sees da end man when we are hand n hand with him.

      focus on the cross man fil ur life wid worship keep being filld wid His sprit 24/7

      n il pray father 4 peace ,filling and presence for all of us....

      t x
      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "deutshboy1990" <deutshboy1990@...> wrote:

      > hey just joined just to let you know I am a teen who is struggling with
      > this prob and I hope this grou can be a place to just grow in my faith
      > and to stray away form my trials

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic