1129Leaving the Land of Looking Back

  • ThomH
    Jun 3, 2010

      I hope your June is off to a great start and you're staying strong.

      I've never been a poet and I've always know'd it . . . but I took a stab this week on the blog.  I hope you will check it out and see if what was on my heart and mind speaks to yours.  Here's a snippet from the blog (not the poem).  To read the entire piece, just click on the link that follows the next paragraph.

      So many of our wishes are backward-aimed.  I wish this had not happened.  I wish this had. Our looking-back puts brakes on our moving forward.  Our defective past drowns our effective future.  Our didn'ts disable our dos.

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter