Israel inspires Olive Boycott poroposal, 12 Days of Palest inian Christmas - "The ink of the scholar is holier than t he blood of the martyr"- Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upo n him)

  • David Crockett Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005

      “The ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of the martyr"

      -- Beloved Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

      Who is the contemporary “Moslem Gandhi…”?  A writer?

      “like salt or grapes or olives?”

      Global Holy Land Olive Boycott Proposal

      A Global Emergency Alert Response of December 8, 2005

      (Annual Buddha’s Enlightenment Day and John Lennon demise anniversary)

      Compare the responsible “American consumerism” image, of a warm home awaiting Santa Claus with a “Decorated Christmas Tree” and lots of gifts with happy children and moms and dads, to this image of a distraught mother hugging the “Symbol of Christmas 2005 in The Holy Land,” an “Uprooted Olive Tree!”

      Maybe now it’s time for a Christmas Card Caption Contest using below photo on cyber-Christmas-cards?

      “This will not stand!”

      Merry Christmas from The Holy Land

      “Olives in your Christmas Feast this year?”

      Cesar Chavez used table grapes as his target for civil rights

      and union and anti-racism activism here in my area of California ,

      used very successfully by the famous Grape Boycott that only

      finally achieved its goal of slowing grape sales by two percent

      consistently due the boycott, but this economically forced the

      growers to accept the United Farm Workers unionization and

      other rights and laws changed at the state level here, all achieved

      by their righteous cause brought into the public mind by the wag

      of the tongues associated with the taste and purchase of table grapes.

      In India it was the Salt March that started it all, the boycott on the

      British government’s tax on production of table salt from sea water.

      The Holy Land has a sea coast and so a Salt March to make salt like

      Gandhi could be done, but likely not a salt issue to protest now there,

      so how about via International Solidarity Movement (deeper meaning

      in context of portrayal in last night’s miniseries about Pope John Paul II

      by Jon Voight) ie, the Polish Solidarity Movement used similar principles

      as Cesar Chavez but in a Communist Country although similarly inspired

      to peaceful nonviolent spiritual revolution pursuant to their common

      Catholic Faith.

      Who is the contemporary Moslem Gandhi, and Jewish Gandhi, and

      Christian Gandhi, in the Holy Land , around whom folks could rally globally

      in a “ Holy Land Olive Boycott”?   Ask folks around the world, wherever

      their olives are grown, to boycott buying any olives anywhere in the

      world, and build up a publicity campaign as results are known and

      global local reports are tabulated on the “Global Holy Land Olive Boycott”

      impact on the industry and mindset and public opinion as it changes

      by more informed understanding of the facts and issues and problems

      and solutions etc. brought to public attention by the news media who

      cover the message more deeply due its association with a common

      product like salt or grapes or olives, sad but true news media litmus test.

      Of course, for poor folks whose livelihood and lives depend on the olive

      industry, such “voluntary olive boycott” values should respect their exemption.

      Remember, Cesar Chavez nonviolence movement in California succeeded

      by lowering grape sales by only two percent.

      And, this is a very important quote we should circulate along with

      the contest to find the “Islamic Gandhi” who can capture Muslim

      allegiance away from the likes of those who advocate violence,

      same for the other two of the Holy Land Gandhi Trinity Contest?

      “The ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of the martyr"

      -- Beloved Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

      “Olives anyone?  No Thanks, No Tanks”

      “Boycott Israel Uprooted Olive Trees!”

      Can this work?

      Si Se Puede!

      Yes it can be done!

      http://www.cesarechavezfoundation.org

      David Crockett Williams  -  12/8/2005 8:53 AM

      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      gear2000@...

      Jerusalem Peace Walk -- 2005 Peace Christmas (25Dec05)

      Bethlehem to Jerusalem Interfaith Peace Prayer Pilgrimage Walk and Sacred Circle

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/jerusalem.html

      THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2005 (Occupation style)

      Twelve assassinations,
      Eleven homes demolished,
      Ten WALLS surrounding,
      Nine smashed computers,
      Eight gun ships firing,
      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings.
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,

      And an uprooted olive tree!

      THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS (Occupation style)

      On the first day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      An uprooted olive tree!

      On the second day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Two trampled doves

      And an uprooted olive tree

      On the third day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree

      On the fourth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the fifth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Five settlement rings.
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the sixth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings.
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the seventh day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings.
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the eighth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Eight gun ships firing,
      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings.
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the ninth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Nine smashed computers,
      Eight gun ships firing,
      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings,
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the tenth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Ten WALLS a surrounding,
      Nine smashed computers,
      Eight gun ships firing,
      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings,
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the eleventh day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Eleven homes demolished,
      Ten WALLS a surrounding,
      Nine smashed computers,
      Eight gun ships firing,
      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings,
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,
      And an uprooted olive tree.

      On the twelfth day of Christmas, Arik Sharon sent to me

      Twelve assassinations,
      Eleven homes demolished,
      Ten WALLS a surrounding,
      Nine smashed computers,
      Eight gun ships firing,
      Seven checkpoints blocking,
      Six tanks a-rolling,
      Five settlement rings.
      Four falling bombs,
      Three trench guns,
      Two trampled doves,

      And an uprooted olive tree!

      Mike Odetalla..."A seed in the eternal fruit of Palestine "

      "Come, I'll tell you about Palestine "  www.Hanini.org

      http://www.palestinecalendar.org/

      http://www.palestineonlinestore.com/

      http://www.alnakba.org/

      http://www.nakbainhebrew.org/

      http://www.palestineremembered.com

      http://www.al-awda.org

      http://www.pcwfund.org   or   http://www.pcwfund.org The link to thewebsite of Palestine Children's Welfare Fund ...Click to buy Palestinian embroidery online, sponsor a Palestinian child, buy a flag or a Kuffiya to feed one, or a donation of  25 dollars to plant an olive or orange tree in honor of some one you know or to commemorate a hero of yours .

       “The ink of the scholar is holier more than the blood of the martyr"-  Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

      GOD BLESS PALESTINE

      §          To subscribe from this group, send an email to:
       PalestinianChristians-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      David Crockett Williams, Jr. (III) dob 17May45: ~35yrs a

      Graphoanalyst -- www.igas.com

      Bachelor of Science, Chemistry -- www.csun.edu

      Chartered Life Underwriter -- www.theamericancollege.edu

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html

      Tetron is human consciousness law of light

      Camp David California

      661-867-2877  --  Future Home

      Paradise Valley Movie Ranch

      13554 Paradise Valley Road

      Twin Oaks, Caliente CA 93518

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/paradise-valley.html

      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      gear2000@...

      World Peace Walk  --  China Peacewalk (01May06)