Black Java Chickens

  • zebrasocks07
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      Hi, I will be getting 25 Black Java Chicks in late May from Urch
      Poultry in Owatonna, Minnesota. He is an older guy that has a small
      poultry hatchery which he has had for years. He has some of the older
      breeds you can not find anywhere - at least at the quality he has
      them. He shows his poultry at shows including the state fair. I am
      very excited to get my Java chickens. I have been doing research on
      getting an Heirloom poultry breed and really wanted Java. As a kid I
      had RI reds that I showed at the state fair. I recently moved to a
      small farm in SE Mpls from Mpls and will be raising a few different
      small livestock and poultry. I look forward to having a contact
      regarding the Java's. How long have you been raising them? Allan -
      Wren Hill Farm