RE: [JavaScript] JavaScript for auto download

  • Venkat V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
      Well, I don#8217;t think it is possiblewith JavaScript. That is done effectively using CGI. However, What you can dois:

      When the user clicks the link, open a new popup window.
      Disable right-click in the popup window.
      Load the MP3 file in the #8220;onload#8221; event of the popup window (using the document.location.href feature).

      Hope this helps!!!

      Cheers!

      Venkat.