Re: [JavaScript] Equivalent of include (PHP) in JavaScript

  • Richard Rehll
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
      Well that gets tricky in JavaScript If you wish to include a second code its easy you just add <script src=myscript.js></script> but if you are trying to include graphics or text well it gets a little harder you may wish to open them with <Iframe src="my.html"></Ifram> in the body of the document or with another frame or maybe save it as a variable and retrieve it with the first tag. only other option I know is binding it with datasrc="" and datafld="" with you can find more info. about at http://msdn.microsoft.com but I have never gotten them to work in Netscape. well have fun. hope this helps Rich.

      tlemcenvisit <tlemcenvisit@...> wrote:
      Hello
      I'm looking for the equivalent of PHP instruction "include(file) "
      in JavaScript.
      Someone can help me?
      Thank you

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT