Re: JavaScript Needed

  • Duane A. Couchot-Vore
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      --- In javascript_official@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle" <Michelle@e...>

      http://www.exoticpublishing.com I want something fluid like this one
      http://www.wildgeese.cc/ , but this only works on IE.

      > I'm hoping I can get one for free or at very little cost.
      >
      > Please let me know by ccing me directly at Michelle@e... as I don't
      always have the time to check mail.

      > Much appreciated : )
      >
      > TIA & have a great day !
      >

      > Michelle

      This is not a JavaScript solution; it's a server-side scripting
      solution, such as PHP (probably easiest to get started on) Perl, ASP,
      or JSP (probably the toughest). My recommendation, make sure you have
      PHP on your server and set up phpbb (http://www.phpbb.com.) It's
      wonderfully easy to get going and has loads of styles available. No
      programming unless you're inclined to hack it.

      Duane