slide show

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 8:22 PM
      Hi Folks,
      Can someone help me some script to execute a revolving
      picture effect?
      The idea is for the photo to appear for a specified time then
      disappear (or dim using swap image) and then the next image
      appears, I guess this could be defined as a slide show.

      Any help appreciated.

      Colin
    • bruce_hs@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        Here is some cool stuff to sift through.
        http://javascript.internet.com/bgeffects/time-base-link-rotation.html

        --- In javascript_official@yahoogroups.com, "Colin" <colin@g...>

      • bruce_hs@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          Also a simpler one at
          http://javascript.internet.com/miscellaneous/image-slideshow.html

          wrote:
          > Hi Folks,
          > Can someone help me some script to execute a revolving
          > picture effect?
          > The idea is for the photo to appear for a specified time then
          > disappear (or dim using swap image) and then the next image
          > appears, I guess this could be defined as a slide show.
          >
          > Any help appreciated.
          >
          > Colin
        • Colin
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2004
            --- In javascript_official@yahoogroups.com, bruce_hs@y... wrote:
            > Also a simpler one at

            http://javascript.internet.com/miscellaneous/image-slideshow.ht
            ml

            > --- In javascript_official@yahoogroups.com, "Colin"
            <colin@g...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi Folks,
            > > Can someone help me some script to execute a revolving
            > > picture effect?
            > > The idea is for the photo to appear for a specified time then
            > > disappear (or dim using swap image) and then the next
            image
            > > appears, I guess this could be defined as a slide show.
            > >
            > > Any help appreciated.

            Bruce,
            Thanks for that, what a great resource, although I couldn't get the
            crossfade feature to work.... any ideas?
            http://www.codelifter.com/main/javascript/slideshow3.html
            Cheers
            Colin