Re: [JavaScript] Where Should I place the form.js(src) file

  • Mark E
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Nothing prevents you from placing it in the root directory. Just leave it there and call it like this:

      <script src="form.js"></script>

      Mark

      micro_learner <micro_learner@...> wrote:
      Hi folks,
      I am new to JavaScript Please help me on this.

      My form has to call a javascript src file form.js .My question is
      where should I place the file..Can I place the file in my HTML
      directory ...(I dont have admin previlages to place anywhere except
      my directory)

      For eg: My directory is /usr/jhon/html
      Can I place the .js file in the html directory , if so what should be
      my src command

      <script src="???/???/.js"></script>

      Appreciate your time

      thanks