Re: [JavaScript] Export to office document

  • soren.j.winslow@cummins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      I may be wrong, but I don't think you can do that with JavaScript. But you
      can do that with a server side language like .asp.

      Soren

      Zhent <zhent@...>
      10/31/2003 12:05
      Please respond to javascript_official

      To: javascript_official@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [JavaScript] Export to office document

      Dear all,
      I want to know whether, javasript can support exporting html page into
      another format office document? I have a site in my intranet and I want to
      export it into microsoft excel document (*.xls) just one click without I
      have to select all, copy and paste it in microsoft excel panel.
      Thank you for your help and attention.

      regards,

      Zainal/Zhent