Auto-sized window according to image?

  • Belinda Mattfolk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hello all,

      This is my first post here, and I had searched the archives for an answer to my
      question, so hopefully this topic hasn't been covered before.

      Here is what I am trying to do:

      I have a page of thumbnails, of different sizes. I want the user to be able to
      click on a thumbnail, and have a new window open that is sized according to
      the dimensions of the image. The catch is, I don't want to have to manually
      enter the width and height for each window, because of the sheer number of
      images I have - I figured there MUST be an easier way.

      Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

      - belinda