RE: [JavaScript] RE: one link to download multiple files

  • Pitre, Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Kenneth,

      Have you tested this out?? I've tried to work this and I haven't had
      any luck........

      I receive this error

      "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment"

      Here's the code:

      <HTML XMLNS:IE>

      <SCRIPT>

      var mp3s = ["1.mp3", "2.mp3", "3.mp3"];

      function DownloadOne(i) {

      oDownload.startDownload(mp3s[i]);

      }

      function DownloadAll() {

      var i;

      for (i in mp3s)

      oDownload.startDownload(mp3s[i]);

      }

      </SCRIPT>

      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">

      Function onDownloadDone(s)

      MsgBox s

      End Function

      </SCRIPT>

      <IE:DOWNLOAD ID="oDownload" STYLE="behavior:url(#default#download)" />

      <button

      onclick="vbscript:oDownload.startDownload 'downloadvb.htm',
      DownloadAll()">

      Download File</button>

      STYLE="behavior:url(#default#download)" />

      Click <A HREF="javascript:DownloadAll('download.htm',
      onDownloadDone);">here</a> to download all the mp3s.

      --------------------------------
      Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:21:02 -0000
      From: "russ_pitre" <rpitre@...>
      Subject: one link to download multiple files

      I have a website where i offer downloads of mp3s for live music
      shows.....I have links to download each song individually in the
      setlist....but I would like to have one link to download the whole
      show and also have the choice to download individual songs........i
      realize that i could zip up all the songs and provide one link for
      the zip file....but i would like to save drive space.....anyone have
      any ideas how i could accomplish this......?

      Thanx
      Russ

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      click here